any doodle requests?
any doodle requests?
Send me some numbers, and I will tell you:
- What does their bedroom look like?
- Do they have any daily rituals?
- Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
- What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
- Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
- Eating habits and sample daily menu
- Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
- Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
- Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
- Intellectual pursuits?
- Favorite book genre?
- Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
- Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
- Biggest and smallest short term goal?
- Biggest and smallest long term goal?
- Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
- Favorite beverage?
- What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
- Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
- Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
- How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
- Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
- How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
- Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
- What is their biggest regret?
- Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
- Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
- Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
- Most prized possession?
- Thoughts on material possessions in general?
- Concept of home and family?
- Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
- What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
- What makes them feel guilty?
- Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
- Would they consider themselves a Type A or Type B personality?
- What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
- Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
- How misanthropic are they?
- How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
- Superstitions or views on the occult?
- Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
- If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
- How do they express love?
- If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
- Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?
out on his relationship with his late wife, whose life was cut tragically short at age 23.
Chris Perez, the widower of famed Mexican-American singing idol Selena, has written a book about his late wife, nearly two decades after she was murdered at the age of 23 by a woman who had served as president of her fan club.
Why did it take him so long to tell their story? “For years, Selena’s fans have been wondering if I was ever going to write about her,” says Perez, 49. “Their voices had an impact on me but, more than anything else, I wanted to show a different side of her.”
The new biography, To Selena, With Love (Celebra), covers the couple’s life together, from the moment he first met a teenage Selena Quintanilla and the pivotal 1990 moment when he joined her family’s band as lead guitarist, to the 1995 death of the singer, known as the queen of Tejano music. During their years together, not only did Selena’s career skyrocket, but they also endured a rocky relationship with her father/manager, Abraham, who initially disapproved of the romance.
My ask box is currently accepting... -
- FMK (Fuck, Marry, Kill)
- “would you rather…”
- personal/emotional questions
- sexual questions
- conversation starters
- anonymous questions (be it hate or kindness)
- any other things of the sort.
ALL THE QUESTIONS
but no, seriously ANYTHING
BONUS: what theo wanted to say but thought sounded wrong,
oh, theo, let it all outtttttttttttttt